Help Support Gadberry Group's Growth!
Location Intelligence has never been more critical, in the world, than today. Organizations are unlocking new sources of value everywhere by understanding where something is. Today, organizations must have a stronger geospatial strategy for their existing business and the changes they are developing for tomorrow. So many things are changing…it’s important to get location right!
We’ve developed some exciting new data products and solutions that are helping our clients and partners solve very big geospatial challenges, such as – accurately identifying address and structure locations for the “US Broadband Digital Divide”, building geospatial infrastructures for consumer-facing mobile apps and geo-enabling AI systems that will support the way we work and live.Established in 2000, we’re a privately-held Location Intelligence (LI) data company headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas. We love building great products and helping our clients solve interesting and mission-critical geospatial challenges. Our team is made up of engineers, data scientists and great customer success folks.
Our current open positions include:
Business Development Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your geospatial, engineering or BIG Data expertise to Gadberry Group in a consultative sales role?
Are you working with the telecom, utilities and/or real estate industries today?
We’re looking for helpful, entrepreneurial, goal-driven, relationship-builders with strong geospatial or technical experience and knowledge. If you have industry experience, even better!
Our Business Development Consultants are responsible for representing Gadberry Group – our products, services, and culture.
Your role is to help Gadberry grow the business and win new customers by building great relationships, networking, video conferencing, building value analysis, proposals, presentations, and by helping our clients find success.
- Represent Gadberry Group to potential and existing clients with a full understanding of our products & services
- Meet or exceed sales goals through the development of new and existing customer relationships
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business in all product/service categories offered
- Prepare professional, concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Deliver an Exceptional Customer Experience – actively listen and exceed customer expectations
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, GIS, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of telco, cable, utilities, and/or real estate industries
- Experience representing data, software and/or solution-based selling
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value
- Technically proficient with current GIS practices and technological solutions, including hardware, software, and services
- Ability to interact with Engineering Managers, IT Directors, Operations and Maintenance Supervisors, GIS Managers, CIO's, Project Managers, and Procurement professionals
- Display a sense of creativity and innovation, with integrity and respect for others
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your Resume, including your LinkedIn link, to Leah Dalton, Gadberry Director of Operations.