"Our greatest strength is helping our clients solve their business challenges where geolocation is a mission critical component."
- Larry Martin, Vice President
G73 Data Solutions
Location Intelligence is only as good as your data
Working with G73 means your data is cleansed, standardized, normalized and geocoded - leveraging our 20 years of experience in building Location Intelligence data solutions.
Our data agnostic approach ensures all your data needs are met
Magnify® API Platform
From quick verification to highly customized data-ingestion routines, the key to your success is keeping your location data as updated and precise as possible.
Address Hygiene & Recognition
This process is highly secure and very fast. It is also mission-critical to keeping your location intelligence accurate and precise. G73's proprietary tools and geospatial domain expertise give you the knowledge and lift needed to achieve more with your data.
G73 enriches your data with relevant additional data elements based on your use case, easily connected and added to your dataset via G73's SRF-Key and neatly injected into your internal ecosystems. Ask a question - get an answer. What school boundaries are these addresses in? What is the property value of each address?
It sounds simple, but there are nuanced complexities of leveraging the best combination of contributor data sets (parcel points, streets, etc.) to provide the optimal percentage of geocoded addresses while minimizing false positive results. Magnify API leverages G73's comprehensive universe of U.S. addresses, providing your organization with premium geocodes, beginning at the structure level. Utilizing our API also eliminates the need for time consuming data downloads and ingestion into your application environment.
Extensive Real-Time Services
G73's Magnify API platform reduces time-to-market for your solution and lowers the barrier to entry for spatial querying for your organization. Data bundles from G73 can be integrated into your solution or customers can bring their own data to be ingested by the API.
Our solutions deliver flexibility, efficiency, and effectiveness
Enhance Your "Address Certainty"
- Improve the quality of your internal address data and geocoding services
- Provide a uniform standard for address data across your organization
- Provide a seamless integration of address data with other forms of spatial data
- Improve the customer experience based on location - matching the right offer with the right time
Empower Analytics and Data Science Initiatives
- Provide location and geospatial domain expertise and consultation
- Cleansing address data for AI / Machine Learning applications
- Faster extractions of data insights and intelligence
- Quick and accurate accessibility to large, complex data sets
Eliminate Licensing Aggravations and Costs
- Reduce or eliminate capital expenditures
- Reduce operational demands on internal staff
Use cases for Location Intelligence solutions:
Service Area Routing
Telco: CAF-II & RDOF
Implementing a strategy for an enterprise-wide, consistent treatment of address data, i.e., address standardization and geocoding.
Assessing marketing demand by understanding counts of all addresses within a geography or custom polygon. Using coordinate data to visualize where demand exists.
Empowering CRM applications with knowledge of the service area in which an address resides.
Improve your CAFII and RDOF risk/opportunity analysis, intelligent bidding, network planning and asset deployment.
Furthering customer insights with knowledge of the relationship between an address and other geospatial data, such as parcels, neighborhoods, etc.
Partner with G73 for the right data to meet your needs
Choosing the right data solution partner is very important. There are many considerations beyond the data itself. We have listed below a few considerations we have heard over the years.
These include making sure your data partners:
- Have a track record of providing exceptional quality data to clients with references to support those claims
- Source data from multiple commercial data inputs with consistent and reliable supply chain and industry relationships
- Are accountable for the data produced and maintain a provenance of data over time
- Has a record of consistent data updates and technical support
- Are committed to responsible data stewardship and abide by all laws and codes governing data usage including Customer Notice & Choice, Consumer Privacy and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data reforms
- Have expertise in address standardization, normalization and curation of addresses over time
- Have expertise in advanced geocoding technology and geo-spatial processes
- Have the ability and authority to enable you to use the data as needed, including possible distribution to other entities if needed
- Are able to describe to you the composition of commercial and free or open source data that is used in their data build.